Tuesday, January 25, 2011

and This Would Be a First...


Yes, suprisingly I'm starting a blog! I thought I'd never see the day, because like many things, I shy away when I know I'll be publicly displaying my opinions for the whole world to see, or at the moment, very few people. I don't know what my purpose is for this blog, and I sure don't know why I chose now to start it, but I do know it's something that I guess you could say has been on my 'dream list' for the longest time. That, along with handing out tracks, joining the Peace Corps, being on the beach as it snows, and living in Narnia. So as you can obviously tell, I'm working my way up that ladder slowly but surely. I would like to think my life is centered completely around my Lord and Saviour, but I know that I am far from where I should be in my daily walk, and why be satisfied when there is always room for improvement? In this case, I'm hoping I'll someway...somehow teach myself through this blog, although I know I am nothing of writer (typer hehe)...err and I obviously make cheesy jokes such as that one that only I get a kick out of. I'm only 17 and I know spiritually, I'm just a baby trying to fit in her big girl pants...so far, no luck. But, I have high hopes for this blog right now, and I have a feeling I have a lot to tell just like I have a lot to learn.


God bless,
Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment